Document for Pan Card Application – All those who are searching for which documents are needed while applying online and offline. Most of the all pan card application process step by step find out here. We are sharing all details information about the Apply Pan Card Online, Pan Card Tracking find out here. we are sharing more details information regarding pan card find out here. To fill up application form of the pan card, you require a definite set of all documents which is necessary. This article will clear all of your doubts regarding how to fill up the pan card application form and which documents are required for pan card application.
Documents Required for Pan card – Individual & HUF
All following are list of the documents for pan card application by any individual and huf.
Proof of Identity Documents Required for PAN Card. Following documents are acceptable as the proof of identity PAN card documents. Applicants can submit any of the below as proof of identity document. (Documents should be more than 3 month-old):
(1) Self-attested Xerox copy of any of the below document:
- Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
- Arm’s license
- Photo ID card issued by the central or state government or any PSU
- Pensioner’s card with photo
- Card by Central government health service scheme. Or Ex-servicemen contributory health scheme card with photo
(2) In the absence of any of the above proof, the original certificate of identity signed by an MP or MLA or MC or a gazetted officer in prescribed format.
(3) Original bank certificate with duly attested photo of the applicant. The letter should be on the letterhead of bank branch with stamp and sign. It should also mention the bank account number of the applicant.
Proof of Date of Birth Documents for PAN Card
- Copy of any of the document mention date, month and year of birth of the PAN card applicant:
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Certificate or mark sheet of matriculation from recognized board
- Birth certificate issued by a local municipal authority. Or any office authorized to issue certificates of birth and death.
- Photo id card issued by the central or state government or PSUs with the date of birth.
- Domicile certificate by the government
- The central government health service scheme photo id card
- Pension payment order
- Marriage certificate issued by the registrar of marriages
- Affidavit made before a magistrate stating one’s date of birth
So, above is all the Documents list which is Required for PAN Card Application. Bookmark this page for all latest news and update about the pan card status, know your pan card status online only on here.
So, above is all details information about the Documents Required for PAN Card Application. If you have any query related to Pan Card Application check it out here. we are sharing each and every details information about pan card online.